Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 4016 Wallace St, San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 291-3200
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Touristy, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- music_noteGood For DancingNo
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- calendar_todayBest NightsFri, Sat, Sun
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVNo
- scatter_plotHas Pool TableNo
Amazing food and experience! We stopped there on 6/25/2019 and we had a really good time. Vicky our server, was above and beyond with our little ones. She was very attentive with us. Always making sure we were ok and didn’t need anything. The food was really good. Very Mexican authentic! We had the opportunity to eat out, by the patio and it was the perfect day with a nice weather and the little birds flying around the ceiling. Our 1st time at this place and we plan to return, if we are back in town! Awesome time with the family vacation here!
Food does not taste good. Margaritas were good. Service was average. Our waiter asked us how everything was. I was hinest about the food and we were discounted the 2 plates that were not eaten. That was nice.
Delicious food, amazing portions and very affordable with their "kids eat free" every day special. We really enjoyed our dinner tonight! As a Mexican born and raised in Mexico, I truly reccomend it!
The food here was very very good. The service was excellent. This is a great place for authentic Mexican food in San Diego.
We stopped in 6/14/19, lots of people eating here so we thought it must be good, it was great! Great staff, looks like they enjoy their jobs, food was delicious, and drinks were fantastic. Great atmosphere, felt like I was in Mexico, great vibe.